For the second time this year, a new record Pick Four pool was set for a Friday night at Los Alamitos. The new all-time figure for a Friday at Los Alamitos is now the $151,151 wagered on April 19. Friday’s early Pick Four pool is the 10th highest in the track’s history and eclipsed the previous record high of $148,434 that was set on Friday, April 5.
The 2013 season has featured some of the biggest Pick Four pool in the history of Los Alamitos. Five of the track’s 10 highest pools ever and 11 of the top 20 have been recorded this year. In addition, two of the top three late Pick Four pools have been posted in 2013.
Los Alamitos offers two Pick Fours each racing night. The early Pick Fours consist of races one through four. The late Pick Fours consist of the final four races on the card. The late Pick Fours have been outstanding and the average pools have ranged as high as $95,000 per night. The racing action continues at Los Alamitos on Friday. To view Free Handicapping Tips and Pick Four selections, just visit www.losalamitos.com and click on the handicapping link.
Los Alamitos Highest All-Time Pools In the early Pick Four
1. Sunday, February 10, 2013 $160,073
2. Sunday, February 12, 2012 $155,780
3. Sunday, February 17, 2013 $155,571
4. Sunday, March 4, 2013 $155,545
5. Saturday, May 19, 2012 $154,940
6. Sunday, May 20, 2012 $154,465
7. Sunday, May 22, 2011 $154,352
8. Sunday, May 6, 2012 $153,439
9. Sunday, January 13, 2013 $151,777
10. Friday, April 19, 2013 $151,151